Terms and conditions
We at The Picnic Boat want your cruise to be as comfortable and safe as
possible. A full Safety Brief will be given once onboard, please listen
carefully and comply with all instructions. Please read and familiarise
yourself with these terms and conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
- A deposit of £50 or £100 will be required to confirm your booking.
- The Picnic Boat reserves the right to apply a minimum charge for small parties.
- The outstanding balance of the cruise will be taken on the day.
- Cancellations within 7 days of your cruise will result in the loss of deposit.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of cruise departure will be charged at full rate.
- Cancellations received before 48 hours of cruise departure will be charged at 50% of the booked rate.
- If The Picnic Boat has to cancel a cruise due to weather then a full refund will be given unless an alternative date is accepted.
- Lifejackets are available and The Picnic Boat advice is to wear one at all times.
- The final decision to wear a lifejacket is at your own risk.
- All children under 13 must wear a lifejacket. This includes any activity taking place on the pontoon at Dittisham.
- The skipper has the right to stop a cruise and off load any person whose behaviour becomes unacceptable or represents a danger to themselves or others.
- If a cruise is stopped due to a persons behaviour no refund will be given.
- You will be liable for any damage caused to The Picnic Boat by your party.
- The Picnic Boat reserve the right to refuse service to anyone deemed to be drunk.
- No alcohol can be taken off The Picnic Boat.
- All children must be supervised by an adult for the duration of the cruise including any time spent crab fishing.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- All customer details are retained confidentially by The Picnic Boat and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
- The Picnic Boat accept no responsibility for any injury howsoever caused.
We will send you a copy of these terms, on enquiry, and you'll need to sign on behalf of your party then send back to us with your deposit.
Kevin Ward - The Picnic Boat
12 Harefield Drive